- This event has passed.
Jamie’s Ministry of Food at Yarrabilba!
March 1 @ 3:15 pm - March 29 @ 4:45 pm
5 Week Jamie’s Ministry of Food Cooking Classes
Join us for our popular 5 week Jamie’s Ministry of Food cooking classes, where you’ll learn delicious Jamie Oliver recipes, handy kitchen tips and professional skills!
Classes are held over the course of five weeks, occurring at the same time each week.
Weekly from Tuesday 1st March – Tuesday 29th March from 3.15pm to 4.45pm
What do you need to bring?
We’ll provide all the equipment, ingredients and an apron. You must be wearing closed-toe shoes to participate and have long hair tied back.
- For insurance purposes participants must be aged 12+ years to attend.
- Younger participants (12-16 years) may require adult supervision – to be assessed on an as-need basis. Call 0428 024 719 with any questions.
- In line with QLD Government Public Health and Social Measures, all attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a medical exception and provide evidence of their vaccination status before commencing a face-to-face class.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Classes may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met.
- Ticket sales are stopped 12 hours before the event.
- Please refer to our T&C’s available at checkout for more information on the above
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Jamie’s Ministry of Food Australia is proudly delivered by The Good Foundation